We have a vacancy for a process chemist/technician/operator with excellent practical abilities able to independently execute qualified (ISO/GMP) chemical processes for the making of advanced medical and pharmaceutical polymers. You will become responsible for one or more of our polymer manufacturing processes, related manufacturing areas and equipment.
You will work in a quality driven environment according to ISO 13485 and GMP. Experience with working in such an environment would be perfect. Being open, honest and responsible is key to us. Good documentation practice, reading and writing skills are highly important (ENG). You should be observant and able to explain your observations. You must be able to work precise and tidy according to written instructions.
Your main activities
- Prepare manufacturing operations
- Independently execute manufacturing processes
- Filling out and manage batch records
- Follow-up on planned or un-planned deviations
- Plan and do calibration and maintenance of process equipment
- Keeping manufacturing sites (clean rooms) operational
We are looking for hands-on chemists/technicians/operators with experience in a similar job and/or experienced working in a ISO/GMP environment.
Send your application letter and resumé (CV) to Folkert van Beijma with reference to 'PCT 20-03' via our general e-mail address.