PolyVation is looking for a Process Technician/Operator with excellent practical abilities able to independently execute chemical processes resulting in high quality medical and pharmaceutical polymers. You will work in a quality driven environment according to ISO 13485 and GMP guidelines. Therefore, precise and careful execution of your activities with attention to detail is needed to safeguard quality compliance.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week), daily shift only. As processes sometimes demand longer days, some degree of flexibility is expected (working overtime or accidental work in the weekend are compensated).
Your main activities
- Preparing for manufacturing operations
- Independent execution of manufacturing processes
- Filling out and management of batch records
- Timely communication of any process deviations and other aspects that could possibly effect manufacturing processes
- Calibration and maintenance of process equipment
- Keeping manufacturing areas (cleanrooms) operational and in compliance with our quality system
- Participating in, or initiating process improvements
- Secondary/intermediate or higher vocational education (MBO or HBO according to Dutch education system) in a relevant field (chemistry, chemical engineering, laboratory technology or similar)
- Prior experience in manufacturing in a similar capacity (medical, pharma, biotech or specialty polymers/chemicals industry) (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Good level of reading and writing in English, knowledge of Dutch language is optional and appreciated
- Work precisely and carefully execute tasks with attention to detail
- Familiar with operations under a quality system (preferred)
- General computer and software proficiency
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Good salary to match your work experience and age
- On-the-job training of applicable parts of ISO 13485 and GMP guidelines
- Twenty five days of holiday (based on full-time employment)
- In addition up to five collective days of holiday
- Annual holiday pay of 8% gross salary
- Profit sharing program
- Good secondary benefits amongst which a pension scheme
- Pleasant and informal working environment, friendly and helpful colleagues.
How to apply
Please send your application letter and resume (CV) to Danijela Jovanovic with reference to 'PCT 23-08' via our company e-mail address.
Note: Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated