Project Leader Quality Control/Analysis
PolyVation is looking for an experienced Project Leader QC to strengthen our Quality Control team in the analysis of polymers, intermediates and starting materials. You will be responsible for analytical method development and bringing them towards a validated state meeting the relevant internal and international standards for medical devices or pharmaceutical products. The organization thereof, as well as the active participation in all stages are a prominent part of the job.
You will work closely together with the enitre QC team, as well as with the R&D and Quality Assurance departments.
Our QC lab is well-equipped with chromatographic equipments (GPC, GC, HPLC) and other techniques suitable for characterization of polymeric systems (DSC, TGA, rheometer, IV, FTIR, and more).
- Plan and execute activities for development and validation of analytical methods;
- Assist in assigning tasks to relevant parties and check in for status updates;
- Perform risk assessments and evaluation of resources for project execution;
- Work closely together with project managers from R&D department to meet customer requirements and timelines;
- Communicate with customers on the various analytical aspects;
- Write, review and approve documentation related to the project: analysis instructions, change requests, design changes, development reports.
- Preferably Ph.D. degree in chemistry, pharmaceutical or biomedical sciences with at least 3 years of experience in the industry;
- Strong planning and organization skills;
- Hands-on experience of chromatographic methods such as HPLC, GPC or GC;
- Familiar with GMP practices, polymer chemistry and/or pharmaceutical chemistry;
- Good communication skills and ability to work within an interdisciplinary team;
- Fluent in English is required (written and spoken).
What we offer
PolyVation offers a diversified and challenging position with lots of possibilities for self-fullment and growth within in a great working environment.
Send your application letter and resumé (CV) in English in attention to dr. Jaap Klijn (Manager QC) with reference to 'PLQC 0322' via the e-mail link you find on our website (info@). For more information you may contact dr. Jaap Klijn also via phone or e-mail.