PolyVation is an ISO 13485 certified company based in Groningen, the Netherlands. We are specialized in customized synthesis, development and manufacturing of specialty polymers for highly advanced biomedical and pharmaceutical product applications. We have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a real difference for our customers. If you are up to the challenge and would like to join our team, we are currently looking for a QA Officer.
- Correct use of QMS procedures within the company;
- Review and approval of batch and analysis records;
- Initiate, review and assess deviations, change control requests, CAPA’s, OOS and other QMS documents;
- Conduct internal and supplier audits;
- Give internal training on quality related subjects;
- Verify that processes and products comply to the necessary quality standards;
- Be part of project teams as QA representative;
- Participate in regulatory inspections and customer audits;
- Advise in process validation and in equipment and utility qualification;
- Act as back up for QA Manager and QA Assistant.
- Higher vocational education and/or work experience in a chemical, pharmaceutical or medical device discipline;
- Experience in a similar quality assurance role (ISO 13485/GxP);
- Good communication skills in word and writing in both Dutch and English;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Have a problem-solving attitude.
Send your application letter and resumé (CV) to Annelies Leeuwe with reference to 'QAO 0119' via firstname.lastname@example.org.