PolyVation is looking for an experienced GMP/GLP professional in the position of QC Associate for support in managing and executing our activities in the analysis of polymers, intermediates and raw materials. You will be responsible for review and approval of quality control documentation, planning the GMP analyses, participate in managing the organisation, development & validation projects.
You will work closely together with the enitre QC team, as well as with the Manufacturing, R&D and Quality Assurance departments.
Our QC lab is very well equipped and we work with multiple techniques to characterize the polymers, monomers and intermediates coming from manufacturing and development projects. Most prominent techniques we work with are NMR, FTIR, GPC, GC, LC, DSC, TGA, Rheology and IV). For bioessays and elemental analyses we work with qualified partners.
- Review and approval of batch records from GMP and Design projects;
- Review and approval of deviations, change requests, CAPA's, equipment qualification and other relevant documents related to quality control and assurance;
- Planning of GMP analyses;
- Participate in management of the organisation;
- Managing development and validation of analytical methods and the documentation thereof.
- PhD, MSc, BSc degree in chemical analytical sciences and/or work experience in a chemical, pharmaceutical or medical device discipline;
- Relevant experience in the industry;
- Strong planning, organization and management skills;
- Familiar with GMP/GLP practices;
- Good communication skills and ability to work within an interdisciplinary team;
- Fluent in English is required (written and spoken).
What we offer
PolyVation offers a diversified and challenging position with lots of possibilities for self-fullment and growth within in a great working environment.
Send your application letter and resumé (CV) in English in attention to dr. Jaap Klijn (Manager QC) with reference to 'QCA 1120' via the e-mail link you find on our website (info@). For more information you may contact dr. Jaap Klijn also via phone or e-mail.