Project Leader Quality Control/Analysis
PolyVation is looking for an experienced Project Leader QC to strengthen our Quality Control team in the analysis of polymers, intermediates and starting materials. You will be responsible for analytical method development and bringing them towards a validated state meeting the relevant internal and international standards for medical devices or pharmaceutical products. The organization thereof, as well as the active participation in all stages are a prominent part of the job.
You will work closely together with the entire QC team, as well as with the R&D and Quality Assurance departments.
Our QC lab is well equipped with chromatographic equipment (GPC, GC, HPLC) and spectroscopy (NMR, FTIR, UV/vis) as well as other techniques suitable for characterization of polymeric systems (DSC, TGA, rheometer, IV and more).
- Plan and execute activities for support analyses, development and validation of analytical methods;
- Assist in assigning tasks to relevant parties and check in for status updates;
- Perform risk assessments and evaluation of resources for project execution;
- Work closely together with project managers from R&D department to meet customer requirements and timelines;
- Communicate with customers on the various analytical aspects;
- Write, review and approve documentation related to the project: analysis instructions, change requests, design changes, development reports.
- Ph.D. or MSc degree in analytical, polymer, organic and/or pharmaceutical chemistry with at least 3 years of experience in the industry;
- Proven affinity for and hands-on experience with analytical methods, such as spectroscopy and chromatography;
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Keen on working in an interdisciplinary and international team;
- Excellent writing skills and fluent in English is mandatory;
- Knowledge and experience with GMP practices are nice-to-have.
What we offer
PolyVation offers a diversified and challenging position with lots of possibilities for self-fulfillment and growth within in a great working environment.
Send your application letter and CV before January 15th 2024 in attention to dr. Jaap Klijn (Manager QC) with reference to 'QCPL 1123'. Submit your documents via the e-mail link you find on our website (info@). For more information you may contact dr. Jaap Klijn also via phone or e-mail, but not between December 22nd and January 9th.