PolyVation provides a great environment to learn applied polymer chemistry, analysis and manufacturing at every level. We like accommodating trainees. To become a PolyVation trainee, we expect you to be highly motivated to work in a dynamic, knowledge-driven environment that challenges your intelligence, creativity and perseverance. An internship at PolyVation is a demanding, but at the same time rewarding experience.
Please take note regarding available internship positions below.
You may contact Joke Hagting via email@example.com to explore the opportinuties at PolyVation. Please mention 'internship' in the subject. We would like you to attach your motivation, CV and list of marks. It will be helpful if you mention in which department you would like to do an internship.
- Analysis of monomers and polymers with multiple techniques;
- Develop and improve analytical methods;
- Synthesis and characterization of bioresorbable polymers for drug delivery and implants;
- Antimicrobial polymers and formulations for application on skin and devices;
- Translational research into polymers towards tissue engineering, 3D printing of constructs and more;
- Partake in ongoing projects working towards cGMP manufacturing of novel biomedical polymers.
Important note: at the moment all internship positions for polymer chemistry related projects are occupied till February 2024. For analytical polymer chemistry / polymer chemical analysis there are still possibilities and please then refer in your application to Ellen Roos.