QC Scientist / Analytical Scientist
PolyVation is looking for an experienced QC Scientist to strengthen our team in the analysis and characterization of polymers, intermediates and starting materials. You will be responsible for analytical method development and bringing them towards a validated state meeting the relevant internal and international standards for medical devices or pharmaceutical products.
You will work closely together with the enitre QC team, as well as in particular with the R&D and Quality Assurance departments.
Our QC lab is very well equipped and we work with multiple techniques to characterize the polymers, monomers and intermediates coming from manufacturing and development projects. Most prominent techniques we work with are NMR, FTIR, GPC, GC, LC, DSC, TGA, Rheology and IV). For bioessays and elemental analyses we work with qualified partners.
- Execute the full sope of activities in development and validation of analytical methods;
- Interact with the development team for adequate translation of methods and analyses required, determine sample preparation strategies, generate analytical results, support in interpreting them and support in defining workable specification windows.
- Write documentation related to the development projects: analysis instructions, change requests, design changes, development reports.
- MSc or BSc degree in chemistry, pharmaceutical or biomedical sciences with at least 3 years of experience in the industry;
- Hands-on experience of chromatographic methods such as HPLC, GPC or GC;
- Familiar with GMP practices, polymer chemistry and/or pharmaceutical chemistry;
- Good communication skills and ability to work within an interdisciplinary team;
- Fluent in English is required (written and spoken).
What we offer
PolyVation offers a diversified and challenging position with lots of possibilities for self-fullment and growth within in a great working environment.
Send your application letter and resumé (CV) in English in attention to dr. Jaap Klijn (Manager QC) with reference to 'QCS 1220' via the e-mail link you find on our website (info@). For more information you may contact dr. Jaap Klijn also via phone or e-mail.